We help you invest in the causes you care about.
Empowering you to make a long-term difference in your community for generations to come.
We help grow your giving through sound and investments and work with you to distribute your charitable gifts to qualified nonprofit organizations that matter to you.
When you work with a community foundation, it gives you…
- The flexibility to customize your charitable gifts in meaningful ways.
- The ability to make long-term difference in the institutions and causes you care about. Some tax advantages.
- An experienced team that will grow and protect your charitable gifts now and in the future.
The Foundation works with and through as many individuals and organizations as possible to improve quality of life for our entire regions.
The Foundation funds causes
in the Tri-State such as:
- Assisting those who need necessities.
- Provide access to education, health care
or technical training.
- Celebrating and encouraging excellence
in the arts.
- Enhance our community’s natural beauty.
- Caring for animals and promoting adoption
and responsible per ownership.
Helping Hands of Greenup County will use their grant award to replace an upright freezer that no longer works. The freezer will hold frozen food items for distribution. This will benefit the 300 families who receive food from Helping Hands each month. Ronald McDonald...
ASHLAND, KENTUCKY- The current COVID-19 health crisis requires both immediate and long-term, sustainable relief in varying degrees across the U.S. This pandemic escalated what were previously already growing health concerns, such as access to care, food insecurity and...
The following projects are the 2021 Carter County Community Fund recipients: Olive Hill Council for Planning and Restoration received a grant for their Cycling Olive Hill project. The organization’s goal is to resource, network, plan and help launch projects that are...
Establishing a Donor-Advised Fund or Supporting Organization through the Foundation for the Tri-State Community may serve as a cost-effective alternative to creating a private foundation or administering an existing one.